OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGs)
We have the power, capabilities, and mindset to contribute to a healthy global ecosystem and are fully committed to driving advancement toward achieving the SDGs adopted by United Nations (UN) in 2015.
Photo: Taken during support and relief provision to areas in Myanmar that were badly hit by Cyclone Kyoman in August 2015.
Goal 3 Good Health and Well-being
- Global Well-Being
- Protect and support staff, crew & their families | Contribute to a cleaner planet and exponential impact on health for all inhabitants | Continue to be the industry role model for promoting/supporting crew well-being
Goal 5 Gender Equality
- Equal Opportunities
- Optimise human capital by harnessing individual talents, skills and experience without a gender bias | Re-balance the shipping industry trend and provide more opportunities for women
Goal 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Optimise All Assets and Resources
- Elevate the skills, capabilities, and fulfillment of all staff and crew | A galvanised team who feel proud to contribute to the success in accomplishing Norstar’s sustainability and global well-being mission
Goal 9 Industries, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Implement sustainable supply chain infrastructure & logistics
- Progress innovations and technologies that deliver lasting solutions for People~Planet~Profit