Norstar specialises in the management of chemical, crude, and product tankers. This involves the transport of high-risk cargoes which Norstar and its crew have extensive experience in, built up over decades. As an industry-accredited and “Oil/Energy MAjor Approved” ship manager, our audited safety record and reputation for efficiency and expertise are recognised at the highest level. We also have extensive experience managing dry bulk, container, and gas carriers. As investors in ships ourselves, we have a deep understanding of the complexities of ship management.
Our owner’s approach to ship management means we treat every vessel under our care as if they are our own. Whether you are looking to reduce cost, improve efficiency or scale up or down, our experts provide a full range of services on an integrated basis with rigorous adherence to protocols for crew and vessel safety and a conscious approach to the environment. Our technical management company, Norstar Ship Management Pte Ltd “NSM” was established to gain greater control over Quality and Cost for ships the founders of the company invest in. This is a shared resource for trusted strategic partners with common values without the intention of becoming a very large 3rd party ship management company where control is often lost.
Photo Credit: Norstar’s Miss Nur Diyana Ahyar inspecting Eagle Seville with Aditya, technical superintendent in October 2021
- Compliance with the significant Oil/Energy Major requirements to the highest levels including approval for time charter/COA and spot business
- Cost-effective and transparent procurement
- A dedicated accounts team to ensure timely and accurate account reports
- An extensive preventive maintenance program
- A low vessel-to-superintendent ratio to ensure that your assets are adequately looked after
- Other marine services and consultancy for specialised projects
- Ship Inspection
- A transparent web-based system allowing you to monitor your vessels 24/7