Global Recruitment – Hospitality, Health & Care
Norstar is expanding recruitment, training, and placement operations in Myanmar to include hospitality, health, and care sectors, leveraging its maritime industry expertise and established infrastructure.
- Proven track record in workforce development and international recruitment
- Owns and operates training and recruitment operations based in Yangon, Myanmar since 2015
- Fully integrated and streamlined services for employers and employees across diverse occupational roles
- Access to a high-calibre, professionally trained, and skilled workforce
- Unique ethos and approach that embodies principles of elevating industry standards for ethics and a long-term relationship approach
- A tailored approach to workforce development and optimising business outcomes
- Fully integrated and streamlined services:
- Pre-screening, vetting, and skills development assessment
- Pre-employment mental and physical health assessments
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Contractual agreements with a Singapore-based entity
Interested to hire our top-notch talent who are proficiently trained, highly skilled, and committed to providing exceptional service? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Skills development | Norstar training and development centres based around Myanmar
- Employment opportunities with highly respected organisations that satisfy Norstar’s criteria for:
- An ethical approach to human resource management
- Commitment to the welfare and career development of workers
- Valuing the loyalty and commitment of their workforce
- Gain access to services supporting investments in skills and training
- Dedicated ongoing support and access to additional welfare resources that are already in place within Norstar’s maritime industry crew management sector
Interested in exploring employment opportunities in a variety of sectors and roles? We have global employment opportunities and provide full training and skills development. Apply here.